First Impressions of Blogging and Blogger

I love the idea of creating blog posts to interact with clients and create a more personal page for people to interact with you and your company. It is a good tool to express your passions and the type of style that you want your company to express with the cliental. Sometimes this can be the first impression that a client sees of your company and you want it to properly reflect your companies values. 


My favorite blog page that you gave us as an example is Cup of Jo. I love that the application photo is changed and the web design looks very easy to use and has a profitable aesthetic throughout. It is very simple, visually appealing, and uses more photos to be interactive with website users. The other one that I like is Yellow Van Travels because of how it is organized and structured simply in numerical order with the post. It gives little blurbs for each blog post to hook you in and make you want to read the posts. It looks very clean and user-friendly. 


I have never done blogging before so this will be my first time. I actually had no idea that blogger even existed before this assignment. It's awesome that it is a free platform and should be promoted more for people to use. I think it's a great way to connect with people and spread the word about what you can do and what sort of services your company offers. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forms and Slides

There will always be a wave to ride