Google Calendar and Tasks

 I absolutely love google calendar! It has a lot of features, like alerts, task reminders, and lets you setup recurring events. It is a great way to manage your personal life or business lifestyle. It is also wonderful that it works together with apple calendar too so it syncs with my phone. It is very handy to have access to on my phone. Everything can be seen in a click of a button. Plus, you can custom color organize it, which is wonderful to be able to do. I can assign color to certain tasks and have them all categorized based on whether it is an appointment with a client, business meetings with vendors, or my own personal tasks that I need to do for the business to progress. 

I also really love contacts. I am able to organize clients and vendors easily. Plus, it gives me a place to see all of their information and I can look them up by name. It makes it a lot more convenient for me as a business owner and can see everything in one place. 

I definitely am going to integrate all of these apps in my everyday lifestyle for my business. It will allow me to be more productive and efficient with contacting clients. I will be able to organize my business and put everything in one place. I can't believe I never knew about these products before, even though they were right there in the google applications. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impressions of Blogging and Blogger

Forms and Slides

There will always be a wave to ride