Forms and Slides



    
I loved learning about all of the different custom designs and questionnaires that you can create using google forms. I didn't realize how unique and creative that you can get with a form. My favorite part was learning about all the different colors, images, and themes that you can attach to a questionnaire. I also realized just how complex you can get with some of the types of questions. It can really make quizzes and tests unique! 

    Slides was another google application that we explored. However, it wasn't my first time using the program, I did learn a lot more about the specific aspects that it does offer. I would say that my favorite part of slides is the presenter notes. It really cool that you can leave yourself extra notes or key phrases that you want to talk about during a presentation and the audience won't be able to see it. It's a wonderful guide that you can use as a presenter to be more prepared and ready for the presentation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impressions of Blogging and Blogger

There will always be a wave to ride