Course Reflection & Feedback

    I loved this class! It really gave me a very diverse background in all of the google applications. My favorite to learn had to be calendar and task application. These are going to be very useful, especially when I start organizing my own business. I would say that the one application that surprised me was google keep. I had no idea they offered something like that, and it is super useful especially when you want to transfer information between different devices. I also personally loved learning all of the different formulas and charts that you can curate with google sheets. There was so many different things that you can create with google sheets. It's a very complex application. 

    Going forward I am going to use my knowledge with these applications to start up my own business and maintain professional etiquette with my clients. I am going to be mostly using the calendar, Gmail, and task apps. However, I do plan to use sheets and docs to manage my internal organization with spec documents and writing up proposals to send to clients. I would have liked to seen a little overview on google chat because that seems popular in communities. It's great to be able to talk with your coworkers on there. 

    I think that the applied skills projects were a wonderful incorporation within the course. It helped a lot having that background knowledge before attempting the assignment. I did not attend any of the Techconnect Zoom sessions, but that is only because it interfered with my personal schedule. I did watch some of the recordings, and having access to those were very helpful as well. I liked how the course was laid out and all of the feedback that we received from you on our assignments, helped the future assignments that we had to do. The workload fluctuated, as it does always. Some weeks were more intense than others, but I was able to manage, and I had 4 other classes on top of this one. I also liked how some weeks we had blog posts, and others we had something different. The course was very diverse. I had a lot of fun learning all about what google has to offer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impressions of Blogging and Blogger

Forms and Slides

There will always be a wave to ride