Google Meet and Sheets

    I had no idea exactly how many formulas and specials graphs that we could create using sheets. There were so many new skills and techniques that I learned watching the google workspace videos. I personally only knew about the multiplication and sum functions in sheets before. I didn't realize there was a whole list of functions that we could use to help in calculations or figuring out different reports that we need to help the business. There was also different filters and viewing windows that you can create in order to single out various items or aspects in the spreadsheet. I really liked the visual graphics that the software could populate based on the numbers in the spreadsheet. It read the information, and then could formulate a pie chart or graph. There were lots of graphics to choose from! It was wonderful to learn about all of the different options that google sheets has to offer. 

    Google meet is also super useful. I had no idea that google meet even existed before. I would always use zoom or Microsoft teams before if I needed to do a video chat. But now, that I know about google meet, I am going to push using that more so that I can get familiar with it. Plus it correlates with google calendar so it's easier to coordinate with clients and have it organized all in one place. There also isn't really a time limit with a free account. I know that through zoom, with a personal account, there is a time limit. So, that is a major plus and definitely worth using google meet over the competition like zoom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impressions of Blogging and Blogger

Forms and Slides

There will always be a wave to ride